Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Exotic in the front Classy in the back

let us talk about my new favorite trend the mullet dress! I have to admit I'm kind of obsessed with this new style!!! Girls if you have not tried on one of these unique dresses please do yourself a favor and get one of these on your body!! The mullet dress makes any woman's legs paper to be longer, pair it with heels or your favorite boot and you have instant style! What I love most about these dresses is that you can wear them for any occasion. The dress looks exotic yet still looks elegant from the back, truly giving you a sexy confidence booster! This trend has even hit the runways for bridal gowns. Honestly I even have a few mullet shirts...NEVER felt sexier!


love how beautiful Selena Gomez looks in this print


feathers = fierce, hot dayumm
                                                             

   (images)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment