Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Healthy Dinner

I typically enjoy throwing any extra vegetables I have in my fridge into a skillet and making a yummy stir fry!! Tonight I  used a colorful variety of vegetables and made the most delicious meal! This dish is both low caeb and very filling!

Here's my recipie!



  • 1C purple cabbage
  • 1C broccoli
  • 1/2 c Cauliflower
  • 1/3 c chopped onion
  • 5 chopped asparagus spears
  • 1C spinach
  • 1/2 Green pepper
  • 1 -3oz chicken breast
  • 1/2 tsp olive oil


Cook the chicken breast first and add all the vegetables cook until vegetables are tender. I usually add garlic, oregano , basil, cayenne pepper and a dash of cinnamon for flavor. Fell free to add your favorite herbs.



This dish contains about 250 - 300 calories. Use any type of vegetable you like in place of the ones I chose, calorie intake should remain about the same. I especially like adding sweet potatoes!!

ENJOY!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment