Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Favorite Snack!

Pumpkin Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Smoothies and protein shakes are my  favorite snack. I love how filling they are and how its like your eating a very healthy nutrias dessert anytime of day! Pumpkin Peanut Butter Banana has become my favorite recipe, I had a can of organic pumpkin in my cabinet and wanted to add it my traditional Pb and banana shake to see what it tasted like! Just like a Pumpkin pie!

Ingredients 
1/2 frozen banana
1 tbs of your favorite peanut butter or almond butter
2 tbs canned organic pumpkin
2 tsp cinnamon
1tsp nutmeg
1 c almond milk or water
1 scoop vanilla or chocolaté whey protein powder (optional)
1 tbs chocolate syrup if you'd like a more chocolatey flavor
4-5 ice cubes

Blend all ingredients together until it has the texture of ice cream and enjoy!!
image
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment