Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Secret Peanut Butter Pocket

I created this dip to put on top of pancakes but I have found that its good by itself as a snack, to dip fruit in, spread on sandwhiches or even add to protein shakes and last but not least I use to make these yummy peanut butter pockets!!! I LOVE peanut butter more than anything so I usually try to incorporate it in as many recipes as possible, if you haven't noticed =D.



My Secret Peanut Butter Pocket
Ingredients 
2 tbs peanut butter ( I like to use Better n Butter)
1/2 c blueberries
1/2 c raspberries
1/2c strawberries
1/3 banana
1 tbs honey
2 slices of avocado
1 large whole wheat tortilla or pita pocket
* add walnuts or granola if you'd like it crunchy!

Directions

Blend all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth, I usually place the bowl in the microwave for 1 minute, I found that it makes it easier to smooth out the mix. Once smooth place mixture on the tortilla and fold into a pita pocket shape or use a pita. Next place on a non stick skillet for about 3-4 minutes each side.

* If you want mix in the berries last after microwaving to prevent them from melting, unless you want them smoothed in with the mixture

ENJOY!!!


{image}
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment