Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pumpkin Zucchini Cookies

This recipe is going to look bizarre but trust me it is delicious! It is more of a fall recipe but I love pumpkin year round and its very good for you and high in fiber, plus I'm kind of obsessed with zucchini!


Pumpkin Zucchini Cookies
1 can organic pumpkin
1 c natural penut butter
1 c shredded zucchini
1/2 c almond flour
2 egg whites
1 scoop vanilla whey protein
1/2 c walnuts
1/2 c raisins ( optional)
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbs cinnamon
1/2 c oats
* feel free to add chocolate chips as well!


Directions
Preheat the oven for 350 degrees. Mix all the wet ingredients together then slowly fold in the walnuts flour, protein powder and raisins. Once blended scoop dough into round balls onto a sprayed cooking pan.
Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until brown. Sometimes I freeze the extras until I want to eat them again. There so easy and delicious!!
{image}
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment