Thursday, November 1, 2012

Get a Great workout in 10 Minutes!




If your like me your pretty busy! Whether its because you work full time, your an artist or still in school, sometimes you get the feeling that it is impossible to fit in a work out with your busy life style. This my friends is a common misconception because you indeed DO have time. Short work outs that are about 10 minutes can be as good for your today as a 30 minute work out if you challenge your strength and include cardio. These three videos are some of my favorite workouts that really make me feel the burn! Best part is they only last ten minutes and they are strenuous enough to keep me in shape! I challenge you to try them! If you like these head over to fitsugar.com for more. Make sure after your work out your still maintaing your healthy eating habits. This week I will post a sample diet plan that is easy to follow and WILL change your life for the better.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment