Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Paleo Apple Avocado Smoothie


My recipes from now on are mostly going to be directed towards The Paleo Diet or as commonly called "The Caveman Diet". I have been Paleo for about 2 months now. I highly recommend trying it, I have more energy and overall I just genuinely feel healthier! Back to this smoothie...

Smoothies for breakfast are my favorite choice! Easy, filling and if made the right way, full of antioxidants and vitamins to keep you healthy and fit. If your trying to lose weight, this is also a great meal option!

Paleo Apple Avocado Smoothie

1/2 c spinach
1/4 c frozen blueberries
1/2 apple
1/2 banana ( I don't always add one)
1 tbs almond butter
1 c unsweetend almond milk
2 slices of avocado
2 tsp stevia
4 ice cubes
2 dark chocolate squares ( I use 88% from Trader Joes)

* place all ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth! ENJOY!

{*Serves 1}
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment