Sunday, February 10, 2013

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Charlotte Olympia Flats

Teal necklace = Forever 21

Givenchy vintage clip on earrings

alligator crew neck

My MIU MIU look alikes (sigh)

tis good

LIP STICK love = Maybeline 

All Saints, i'd like to thank my bestie Buffalo Exchange


Birthday jewels that Pat made me ;D

Hello friends, its been awhile since I have blogged. If you actually pay attention to my shenanigans, I apologize for being so lame lately. I will start blogging, I will start blogging. If you know me than you may know, I DO NOT PAY FULL PRICE FOR ANYTHING. Yes all these lovely treasures of mine are from thrift stores. I don't mean to brag but I am a thrift store pro. Sometimes people assume I may have money but I'm broker than that joker.. but really I like bargains and vintage pieces & eBay. Have you heard thrift shop from Macklemore? Yeah, that song is pretty much my life in the shopping world. My secret? Take your time, have patience and date a man that makes jewlrey..that is all. xoxo


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment